SparkleGunZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SparkleGunZ

This is the official forum of SparkleGunZ

3 posters

Unban section rules

Jester
    GameModerator
    GameModerator

Unban section rules Empty Unban section rules

Post  Jester Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:15 pm

This section is exclusive for players to appeal for an unban, not for comments or personal thoughts about the ban/unban, those belong in the spam section.

People entitled to post on this section are the players who were banned, the staff members dealing with it, and other players/members that have PROOF of guilt or innocence or any other kind of usefull content for the person in question, everyone else should stay out of this section.

So if you break rule:

1 - Hacking/Mrs editing - you will need to apologize and admit you were hacking and state the hack you used, we have almost everything patched, so you probably won't need to submit the hack, after that you will need to wait for your unban.

2 - Swapping kills/Illegal glitching/Spamming Advertisements - you will need to apologize for your behaviour and wait for the unban to happen.

3 - Racism - you will need to apologize to the person or ethnical group you directed your insults to, it will need to be a formal apology and honest, or else you won't be unbanned, also after that you will need to wait for the unban period to end.

4 - Harassement and Stalking - you will need to apologize personally to whoever you have harassed, in an honest and humble way, also wait for the unban to timeout.

Some examples of what you should and should not do...

- My brother h@x0r3d my account, not my fault - WRONG - you are entirely responsible for your account, whatever happens to it it's your fault, no one else's.

- I didn't know hacking and swapping were illegal - WRONG - the rules are everywhere and everyone is very well aware of them.

- I was testing hacks for SG to patch - WRONG - we already know you used the hacks many times and we have enough staff to "test hacks".

- I hacked, it was wrong and I'm sorry - CORRECT - you were humble and honest YaY

- I swapped, I wanted to lvl up in this dishonest and unfair way - CORRECT - always admit your mistakes and learn with them and you will be unbanned!

- I'm sorry I insulted that person, I just got carried away - CORRECT - the person will probably understand and forgive you for what you've done and you'll be unbanned.

I appreciate if everyone would follow these simple section rules, I would appeciate EVEN MORE if there were to threads here and no people to unban.
    The server auto-bans and we have a great staff that provides a legal and working game, please respect that.

What do you think about this?

Unban section rules Empty Re: Unban section rules

Post  Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Jester My Fag<3
    Can I Get Unban Im U Good Friend Ty Lol;D
    Ownz
    Ownz
    Head-GM
    Head-GM

Post  Ownz Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Wait wut?
    Racism gets u a ban
    wtf I'll to evade my ban.
    Roberto
    Roberto
    Admin
    Admin

Unban section rules Empty Unban or not?

Post  Roberto Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Lol dutch Cuz Jester is your friend ,he cant give u unban he have to get permission from Naruto,SteelPan,Replay Or me
    Ownz
    Ownz
    Head-GM
    Head-GM

Post  Ownz Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm invisible ...get @ me

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:18 pm