SparkleGunZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SparkleGunZ

This is the official forum of SparkleGunZ

3 posters

Jester Application ;p

Jester
    GameModerator
    GameModerator

Jester Application ;p Empty Jester Application ;p

Post  Jester Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Real Name /Martijn

Forum Name /Jester

How old are you? 15

In-Game-name/ Bowjester

Languages fluent in? Dutch10/10; English 9/10

Email: Martijngameking1995@hotmail.com =p

TimeZone;/ Gmt+1

Résumé

Reason for applying:
    I love helping people and answering questions. I'm not all that in to leveling up and becoming the best, so I feel that I can better help the community by being a GM.

Previous experience with the job: ?:
    I have more than enough experience with the GM commands using my own test server, and even more experience helping people. I help people all the time in the half-way house that I work at as my part-time job. It's my one true love. Helping people is what I do best, and I feel that this would be the perfect job for me here in Fame.
    I’m very creative and always love to try new things. I love seeing people have fun and I would love to be the person responsible for their fun via events. I am very smart and great at fixing problems with computers and applications if needed. I am great at keeping multiple conversations going on at once, and I will make sure to keep each one completely confidential.
    I am a wiz at marketing; I know price ranges on pretty much anything in game, even though it is pretty much decided by the players, I know the average price range. There have been many people weekly that ask me the prices of things. I can make millions over night with one shop filled with items that I bought from other people for less than I sell them for. Basically, I have great marketing skills, which, as I know that some people ask, will help when answering questions about prices and rarity.
    I've had the time to use different types of characters over the years and I know almost every single skill and every single “perfect build” for every type of character possible. This will help when answering questions about how to improve one's character, as I know this question arises at points throughout a GM's career.

Game Experience:
    I have been playing Gunz since OBT, and I know the game tremendously. I have spent so much time getting to know the communities there. I have a character in every server, but I tend to play Fame more because it's better than eFail in so many ways.

About Me:

I am 15 years old, I am a part-time worker at a half-way house, and I have a 3.8 GPA. Never in my life have I been banned for anything, and I hope you consider me as a potential GM, as I have always wanted to be one for years. I have read all the forum and in-game rules, and memorized them completely. Even as a normal player, I still try to make sure everyone is following the rules. People who don't follow the rules not only hurt themselves and their reputation, but they also ruin the game for everyone else around them. I will most definitely be able to have time for this game, even with my job and school. I play pretty much all the time. You will always see me on.

My last words i hope i be accepted/Details/ this is the same application before/I had a testserver/Name'd Alpagunz but i deleted it.
    RedAngel
    GameModerator
    GameModerator

Jester Application ;p Empty Re: Jester Application ;p

Post  RedAngel Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:05 pm

/Support
    -knows what he is doing.
    -have a good experiance.
    -Mature.
    Replay
    Head-Admin
    Head-Admin